Sunday, September 12, 2010

State Fair 2010

Is there anything better than a night at the State Fair? Going to the fair is one of my favorite things to do and this year had to be the best time we have ever been.
Sam LOVED all of the animals.
Sam and Uncle David going through the kids barns where she got to feed animals and plant seeds.
Nic, Heath, and kids going down the big yellow slide.
The whole Brown family, it's kind of a tradition now that we all go on the same night--SO much fun!
My super strong hubby!!
If you know my older sister, you know that she is good at anything that she does. We have been telling her for years that she should enter something in the fair. She did this year....and of course she placed 2nd! We are so proud of her!
The rodeo was AWESOME!
What could make this night any better you ask? Hearing Boyz II Men in concert! Oh the memories...I love them!
Can't wait until next year!

3 comments:

Tales of the Odell's said...

Boys II Men were there???? Sooo...jealous!

Wendy said...

Mowtown Philly Back Again!

Natalie said...

I remember listening to Boys II Men with you on our way to practice. I wanted to go see them so bad but Chris told me I was lame and wouldn't go with me. Jealous!!