Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Dream Come True

I few days ago I heard a woman say that when we grow up we realize that dreams don't really come true. I think my jaw dropped in disbelief to think that someone would really feel that way. Maybe our dreams don't come true in the fact that we aren't actual princesses living in castles, but I want to write today about my literal dream come true, Nic.

Today is my husband's 28th Birthday (does that sound old to anyone else?). I still can not believe that he is real. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday that he has allowed me the opportunity to live with Nic forever. Nic is the very man that I hoped I would one day find. Among a million wonderful qualities, my favorite are:
  • His hard work ethic
  • His intelligent mind
  • Tall, Dark and Handsome...need I say more?
  • His love of sports, especially wrestling and football
  • His never ending patience and kindness
  • His love of the Lord and his commitment to serving everybody
  • He is the best Dad to Samantha
  • His happy attitude & outlook on life, he is literally happy everyday!
I love this man more than can ever express. I will forever feel indebted to my best friend for setting me up with him, she has changed my life forever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIC, I LOVE YOU!

No comments: