Thursday, September 16, 2010

Family Updates

I just wanted to give some updates on the fam now that we are into the swing of things with the new school year started.

I'll start with Nic. He is in his final year of law school (YAHOO). He is really liking his classes, especially his criminal clinic. He has the opportunity to actually try cases under the supervision of an attorney so he is really excited. Nic is huge Utah Football fan and is loving going to all of the games, coaches shows, Ute Walks, Tailgates,etc. It something he loves sharing with his brothers (and us) and I love how excited he is about football season! 

For years I have wanted to take one of the Wilton Cake Decorating classes and I finally signed up for one last month. I have had two weeks of classes and I LOVE it so much. Decorating cakes is a lot harder than it looks in my opinion, but I hope I can get really good at it!
Far from perfect looking, but I am working on it!


Onto our darling Samantha. What a character she is! She is 15 months old now and is literally doing something new everyday. Her words are getting clearer and she continues to add words to her vocabulary everyday. She cracks me up with all of the places she likes to sit... 


 

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a character. Your cake was amazing and tasted just as good, too!

Darcysmad said...

That cake was beautiful! I've attempted a cake before so I know how hard they are. You did a good job. I can't believe how big your little girl is getting!

Wendy said...

Those pictures of Samantha sitting in everything are so classic!