Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sorry for the absence!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. It's hard to believe that it is already the new year. We have had so much fun over Nic's Christmas break. This is the first time that we have both been off over the break and I have loved every minute of it. Samantha and I will miss him so much when he goes back to school next week.

Our Christmas was so nice. I had the stomach flu on the 23rd and 24th but was so happy when I felt better Christmas morning. We were so spoiled this year and received so many wonderful gifts. I was so happy to get a new camera from Nic (I lost mine the first week of December) and I got a camcorder from my in-laws. My parents gave us a bunch of gift cards, so I had a lot of fun shopping the last few days.

Here are some pictures from the last 2 weeks...

This is what Santa brought for Sam. It's a dinosaur that you can unzip and inside there are plastic balls. She really loves it.

Sam can sit up in the cart now which makes shopping so much easier!

The Bald Eagles in West Bountiful, one of my favorite parts about the winter
(sorry they aren't the best pictures)

Here is Sam ALMOST crawling, she really is so close!

We got some money for Christmas from Nic's grandparents so we went to the Maddox for lunch, what a treat!!

We really love going to the Weber State games. It's Nic's alma mater, they have a really good team, and it's a cheap activity for our family. Plus Sam thinks they are pretty fun.

This is Nic and Sam right before midnight on New Year's Eve. I guess she just wanted to be awake for her first New Years. She looks more awake then Nic in this picture, LOL

My two favorite people...


2 comments:

Dave and Mandi said...

It looks like you guys had a fun holiday!! Minus the stomach flu of course. I feel kind of stupid growing up in Bountiful I had NO idea that bald eagles migrated there...that is very cool! Anyway loved the pics and we hope you guys have a very happy new year!

Wendy said...

Nic looks super sharp in that fancy new sweater!