Sunday, January 10, 2010

Friday was my sister's birthday.HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEND! My whole family went bowling to celebrate and it was so much fun!


One of my New Year's Resolutions was to finally get up the guts to take piano lessons. I have always wanted to learn, but have had a real fear of being bad at it. My mother-in-law teaches piano and has graciously offered to give me free lessons. I thought I should take advantage of this opportunity. Wish me luck!


This is my baby girl STANDING on her own!! No, she still hasn't crawled. I guess she is skipping that :)

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Wow she is getting SO big! Time flies huh?

Allie and Fam said...

Yay for the piano!!! If you need any help, I'm here for you! That's a great goal.

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

That is so dang funny I told my husband that is one of the few things I wish I would have listened to my parents with and stayed in piano lessons. I was thinking of asking my neighbor how much she charges! Dang I wish I knew someone who would teach me for free lucky. So learn and play so pretty so I can live out my dream through you! HA HA HA!!!
LOVE YA,
Amanda