Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

We had such a fun 4th of July and the baby did so well with the busy day. We started our day with a great family breakfast at my sisters house. It was a lot of fun to get together with all of my siblings. Then we went to the Magna Parade like we do every year. The baby slept through the whole thing and I was so happy because I was afraid all of the loud noises would scare her. In the afternoon we celebrated Nic's Grandma's Birthday party. It was the first time that Nic's extended family got to meet Samantha so that was neat. Here are some pictures...

I think this picture is neat...4 generations!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Such a sweet baby!!! She is so cute. Its not until they get older that the noise scares them!!

Jen said...

You changed dresses! I'm glad she got to wear both. :)

What's with the Mills' wearing all orange LOL?

Kevin and Jamie said...

Hey ash! We need to get together soon, I am dying to meet your little girl! LOoks like a fun fourth and that you guys are doing great!!

jess said...

I love that picture of Sammy on the side of your blog! So cute!