Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Nic planned the best Valentines weekend for us. We are really trying to enjoy our last few months as just the two of us. Everything he planned was a surprise and it has been so much fun. We are staying at the Little America and it is so beautiful. This is the room we are in...
We had a wonderful dinner at the Steakhouse here. Nic and I think that it's the best steak and shrimp we have ever had!We had fun swimming at the outdoor heated pool, it was fun to look at the starts outside.
I hope you all had a fun Valentine's Day! I would love to hear what fun things you did!

Nic, thank you for such an amazing, perfect, romantic weekend. I love you so much and I am so grateful that you are my Valentine.

1 comment:

chrisshelbyemma said...

What a great Valentine's Day! I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Send me your email address again when you get a minute... I don't know if I have the right one for you! I really want to get together for lunch soon! Let me know when you have time! Love ya! -Shelby