Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's a Mystery!

I am sorry I didn't blog after my ultrasound. Unfortunately the baby was being very modest and didn't want to reveal anything! We got a lot of cute face, foot, and hand pictures though! The baby looked very healthy and is measuring perfectly to date. We will have to go back in 4 weeks to find out if we are having our little Samantha Jo or (boy names are still undecided) !!

Pregnant sister updates... I have 2 sisters who are also pregnant. My oldest sister is due next week, and my youngest sister is due at the end of February. It's a crazy, exciting time!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh Ash I can't believe that. I guess it isn't too late for me to guess then. I was going to guess a boy. With the modest moment though I'm guessing it's a girl. How cool you and your sisters are prego at the same time. That is way awesome. I'm excited to hear what you are having!!!

The Bailey Bunch said...

It must be a girl then... the boys are always so proud of what they have and the girls are always the modest ones. :o)

Tyson and Christy said...

Hey Ash I ran into your dad yesterday at church. That is so exciting you are pregnant. I hope everything is going well with you.