Sunday, January 11, 2009

Countdown to Ultrasound!

We are down to 3 days until our ultrasound. We are so excited to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. My family is pretty evenly split, 11 people say its a boy & 9 say its a girl.

My sister got me this cute toy:
It's prediction...A GIRL! A lot of people have been asking us what we think we are having, we have no impressions one way or the other. I really want a girl and Nic really wants a boy. Typical I guess. If you haven't given me your prediction yet, please do so before next week! Keep your fingers crossed for pink ;)!

3 comments:

Ryan and Misty said...

Ashley I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congrats! I bet it's a boy!

Marcus, Randi, and Isaac said...

So I know it's late,but I figured since you hadn't posted if you're having a boy or girl I could still guess. I think it's a boy. Can't wait to find out!

Chelsey Hansen said...

wow, i haven't checked your blog for a long time and I'm glad I checked it now!! You're having a baby!?? YAY! I'm excited for you both! congrats. You'll love it. And since you asked (on an old post) about how you'd like advice, then i'll give some. :) my advice would be to read the book "on becoming Baby Wise". It's really really helpful and I didn't have it at the beginning of kylee's life and I'll tell you now, my life after this book is a lot better than before. But that's just me! I'm happy for you guys.!