Sunday, December 28, 2008

Updates

First of all, Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday! We got so many fun things and really enjoyed our time with our families. We are looking forward to an exciting 2009!

I haven't blogged in awhile, so I wanted to post some updates.

Baby...I am finally past throwing up everyday and I am so happy to be feeling better. From what everyone has told me this is the time you feel the best so I need to enjoy the next few months! We have our ultrasound scheduled for January 14th to find out the sex of the baby, we are SO excited!

New Callings...Nic was called to be in the Elder's Quorum Presidency and I was called to be in the Primary Presidency. We are both really excited and are looking forward to growing in these new areas. I worry about Nic's time while he is in law school, but I know he will be watched over and blessed.

Everything else in our lives is going great! We are looking forward to 2 awesome bowl games next week (Penn State in the Rose Bowl & Utah in the Sugar Bowl)!

4 comments:

Janice said...

Hey Ashley, its janice! I am also due at the end of may. How exciting. How have you been?

Lindsay said...

I am glad that you are feeling better!!! That was always such a relief to get over that part. I bet you look so cute with you little growing baby belly.

jeffcam said...

HORRAY FOR ASH AND NIC... Let me know once you find out what you're having. I'm so happy for you two. I'm glad that you're feeling better as well. There's nothing worse.

Love ya lots!
Cam

jeffcam said...

HORRAY FOR ASH AND NIC... Let me know once you find out what you're having. I'm so happy for you two. I'm glad that you're feeling better as well. There's nothing worse.

Love ya lots!
Cam