Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We had the neat opportunity to go with my side of the family to a cabin up in Oakley. It was so much fun and such a great location. It was a lot of fun to have the whole family together and sleeping in one house. It was fun to wake up to snow both days we were there. Such a fun way to spend the Thanksgiving weekend! It was a little sad that my sisters and I missed the Black Friday shopping, but it was worth it.

When we returned home on Friday Nic and I bought our Christmas Tree. We always get our tree the day after Thanksgiving. To us, the season goes by way too fast as it is. Might as well start early, right? Here are some pictures...

Do you have your tree yet? How is your Christmas shopping coming? Only 24 days until Christmas!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I agree with the christmas tree going up the day after thanksgiving. What a cute tree. Mine is only half decorated!!! Thats how your will look next year, HAHA I love it though. Kids are awesome.

jess said...

I haven't even started shopping, so no decorations up yet