Monday, November 10, 2008

44 Days Til Christmas

I love this time of year! People seem so happy during the Thanksgiving through Christmas season. How are you doing on your Christmas shopping? With the exception of 2 gifts, I am completely done. I always do my shopping throughout the year. That way I can pick up things for people when I see something they would like (and I don't feel the pressure of finding a great gift in a month) AND it seems a lot more manageable financially. If they were selling Christmas trees, I would have mine up today!

Nic and I have already started watching Christmas movies. We are trying to build up our collection. This is what we have so far, but I wanted to see what other holiday favorites people suggest!
It's a Wonderful Life
Miracle on 34th Street
Polar Express
White Christmas
Christmas Story
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

What other Christmas movies do you you love?

Merry Christmas! Ok, Happy Thanksgiving for now :) !

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Ash that is so awesome that you are almost done. I haven't even started. We like Christmas Vacation. Miss Maddie likes Elf and the Santa Claus movies.

Kevin and Jamie said...

there is the most hilarious christmas movie with Tim Allen, it is so good, something like the krugers christmas or something. I cant remember totally, but basically it is about tim allen and the lady that plays his wife, they decide not to celebrate christmas and go on a cruise instead, but then find out its not possible to skip christmas. Its a good one

The Doutts said...

Way to go on the gifts! We love the Muppets Christmas Carol!

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

Christmas Vacation and Elf, they are both a must!

Kevin and Jamie said...

I remember the name of the movie, I think that it is called Christmas with the Kranks

natalie horrocks said...

YOu should watch Elf!! It's wonderful!!