Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blacksmith Fork Canyon

For date night we went for a drive up the canyon to try and photograph the gorgeous fall colors, well we were too late for that because all of the leaves are already on the ground. So, my second objective was to see a moose. I asked Nic to drive me 1 1/2 hours to Blacksmith Fork Canyon where I saw a moose last Winter. Sure enough, because my Heavenly Father knows and loves me, I found exactly what I was looking for and more!! I not only saw a bull moose--BUT TWO! Moose don't usually travel together, so to see two at a time is especilly neat, but to see two bulls was incredible. I have never seen that before in my whole life. We were even quite close!! Here are the pictures of our trip...


4 comments:

jess said...

That is so awesome and the pictures are incredible. I'm so jealous I've never seen one. I need to hang out with you more often so I can see one!

The Doutts said...

How fun! Those are neat pictures. A couple of years ago we went on a bike ride up cottonwood and saw a mom, dad and two baby moose it was incredible.

The Bailey Bunch said...

That is so cool! Looks like you still got some beautiful shots even though fall is coming to an end.

Marcus, Randi, and Isaac said...

That is so neat. The outdoors are so much fun and beautiful.