Sunday, November 16, 2008

Faith Hill's New Christmas CD

Faith Hill is my favorite singer by far! I was so excited when my sister bought me her brand new Christmas album. I think she honestly has the best voice in the whole world. PLUS, she is the prettiest person in the world (in my opinion). I really love her song "A Baby Changes Everything". You can listen to it here: http://www.faithhill.com/index.php?em2917=1034_-1__0_~0_-1_10_2008_0_0&content=videos&em3254=&em2913=&em3120 . Her voice is so powerful, I could listen to her sing all day. I highly recommend this CD if you are looking for a good Christmas CD!

2 comments:

natalie horrocks said...

Ok, I just listened to a baby changes everything and I bought the CD! Yea for me! That song is so amazing!!

Tyson and Christy said...

Ashley I found your blog a while ago I just haven't commented yet. How is everything with you? Are you living in North Salt Lake? I see your dad every once in a while we are in his stake.