Friday, October 3, 2008

VP Debate

Did you watch the Vice Presidential Debate? I thought it was very interesting. As my sister said "Can we vote for a Biden/Palin ticket?". I really liked how they had a good debate, yet they weren't nasty. It seems like all McCain and Obama do is give personal insults back and forth to each other. Biden and Palin did a lot of complimenting each other which really surprised me. The both seemed very cordial and intelligent. Palin sounded much more impressive at the debate than she had in her interview with Katie Couric. I know I said this before, but I really like her. She seems to really know her stuff and I like that she is a White House outsider. I would love to hear your opinion!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I really enjoyed it. And I liked my first exposure to Biden.

Kathy said...

I thought she sounded like a hick. With her dog-gone its and hecks. I would like to see someone with a little sophistication in the White House. Love Aunt Kathy

The Doutts said...

I like her because she seems so real and of course shes a mom so I can relate to her that way. But I'm not too sure I like how she uses the phrases "Mavrick" (refering to McCain) and "Joe Six-Pack" (refering to Biden). Its getting a little old. But I do really like her.

Kristin said...

I was very impressed with her intelligence and how she presented herself. What I couldn't handle was her saying "nucular" over and over. It's "nuclear"! Overall, I like her.