Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Nic!

It's my hubby's Birthday today! Happy Birthday Baby! I had a friend ask me last week why I seem so content and happy with everything in my life. I told her that I honestly felt that it was because of Nic. He is the person I had been looking for my whole life. Because I have him and he is so wonderful, I just feel so happy with everything! He fulfills everything that I have ever needed or wanted. He is happy everyday and so positive about life. He is a spiritual giant that I really look up to and admire. His work ethic is as strong as my dad's and my father-in-laws, and you don't come by that very often. He is smart, funny, handsome.... Do you know that Sara Evan's song "I Could Not Ask For More"? That perfectly says how I feel about him....
I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
Every prayer has been answered
Every dream I have's come true
And right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you here with me
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've got all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more


Nic, I just wanted to tell you how much I love you! Thank you for making me the happiest, luckiest girl alive! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I had a Birthday party for Nic on Saturday and I appreciated all of our family members & friends for coming! Thanks for the great potato salad Char--it was a big hit! Here are some pics...





2 comments:

Kevin and Jamie said...

Happy Birthday NIc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish that we could have been there! YOu guys are the greatest friends, NIc is a wonderful guy!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! Sorry it's late, hope you he had fabulous birthday!!