Saturday, September 13, 2008

Colonoscopy

Has anyone ever had a Colonoscopy?
Medical issues can be embarrassing to talk about, I think that's why people find it humorous to start sending me jokes and stories when I tell them I have to go in for a dreaded colonoscopy. I am scheduled for this lovely little surgery this coming Friday and I get to take Thursday off for the "prep" day. I am really dreading having this done and can't stop stressing about it. At least you are under anesthesia for it, right? My boss sent me this story and it was so funny that I thought I should post it! If you have had one, I would love to hear your thoughts!
http://on-the-edge-of-something.blogspot.com/2008/06/dave-barrys-colonoscopy-journal-lol.html

3 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

That doesn't sound like much fun... a girl I work with had that done not too long ago, and she didn't love it! Good luck with everything!

Chelsey Hansen said...

yikes! the things we do to be healthy....thank heaven for anesthetics.

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well. I've never had one, but would it doesn't sound like fun!