Sunday, June 15, 2008

Liberty Vacation

We spent last week with my family up in Liberty, UT. We spent the majority of our time at Pineview Reservoir and it was a blast. We rented waverunners and had so much fun out on the water. The trip was full of family games and enjoying our time together. I was a bit up tight because I like to take on the role as camp director/travel agent for the family, but everything turned out great. It was so nice to be able to go away with the entire family. The most exciting part of the trip was to find out that my sister is pregnant! That will make 5 nieces/nephews on my side and still zero on Nic's side (I guess that's our job....HINT, HINT to my hubby!;) Here are some pictures from our fun trip...


2 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

Which sister is pregnant?! Tell them congrats for me! Sounds like you had a fun time on your vacation!!!

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

Hi Ash!! What a fun Summer you are having!! I miss you lots. That is so great that you are riding a horse so well now. Josh is in school all summer right now, but he is going to graduate from the U this winter with a Bachelors in Economics and a minor in Psychology, yay!!!! Hazel is growing fast and so much fun!! That is about it for us. Talk to you soon!!!

Tricia