Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Things I am Thankful For

I really like when people do posts of things that they are thankful for or things that make their life easier & better. Here is mine!

  1. A husband who is everything I had ever dreamed of and more!
  2. A wonderful, funny, always entertaining family!
  3. The best in-laws a girl could ask for!
  4. A great job & great co-workers!
  5. My straighter!
  6. Bobby pins (best invention ever)!
  7. So many websites I don't know where to begin!
  8. Things are growing in my garden!!!
  9. The opportunity to teach primary and feel of their sweet spirits!
  10. Living in Utah where there is so much beauty & recreational activities!
  11. My bird feeder so I can watch wild birds all morning & evening in my yard!
  12. The chance to take riding lessons and learn a new skill!
  13. My College Education!
  14. This laptop from my in-laws!
  15. My digital camera from my parents!
  16. A cheap, cute apartment!
  17. My pet rabbit!
  18. Close friends that I have had for years!
  19. New York & Company!
  20. Our paid off Honda Accord!

Wow, it is easy to come up with a big list pretty fast! Life is good and we are blessed with way more then we deserve! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I have to agree with you on the bobby pins. My life would be a disaster without them!!

Kevin and Jamie said...

there really is lots to be thankful for!!!! great post! I am thankful that Kevin got work off for saturday, and I will be even more thankful when I get it off too!

The Bailey Bunch said...

I love these posts too! Thanks for letting everybody read yours, Ashley!

Allie and Fam said...

Love it! Cute, fun stuff too!