Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Spray Paint Projects

I had fun with some DIY projects today. 
 I came up with some ideas to add simple (meaning cheap) decorations to my kitchen. I also had some ugly folding chairs that I have been wanting to makeover.
 
I tend to lean towards a more formal look in decorating my house, but for my kitchen I want something bright and cheery. I searched forever for perfect printables and finally found 4 that I loved. I wanted bright colored frames around them. I found my frames for $1 a piece at D.I. and bought 4 cans of spraypaint. My whole project cost $17.  I chose the colors of spraypaint I wanted for the kitchen and then used the leftover paint for my chairs.
 
I painted the frames on the chairs so that I didn't waste any paint. 

4 comments:

Jen said...

Brilliant to paint ON the chairs! My fave is from Julia Child ha ha ha ha.

jess said...

I really love these projects! You did a great job. So cute!

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Thanks sisters!!

Kristi Rowley said...

So cute! Now you have me thinking!