Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Just Us Girls

Today was my first outing with the girls (without Nic). I had some errands I needed to run at the mall in Reno which is about 45 minutes away from here. I have never even driven to Reno by myself because I have only been there with Nic. I am sick of being stuck at home so I decided it was time to venture out, even if it means a lot of work to go somewhere with both kids.
A friend of mine here GAVE me her old double stroller...what a blessing! Thanks Jentry! 
Our first stop was the Disney Store. It is so much fun taking Sam there. She loves looking at everything. She got to pick 1 Brave toy and she was thrilled.
After shopping we got some Chinese food for lunch, Sam loves ham fried rice :)

It was a great trip out, especially for being our first time. Luckily Brooklyn slept for most of our time there and we only had to pull over once for her on the way back. I love having girls so much. Its like you have built in little friends to hang out with.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

1 comment:

jess said...

So glad you are venturing on your own and that it went well. Great job and keep the outings coming! :-)