Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Broken Kitchenaid (my husband is amazing!)

I use my kitchenaid mixer ALL THE TIME. I haven't cooked much since the baby has been born. When I went to use my mixer last week it wouldn't work. It would go part way around and then get stuck and wouldn't move. I was devasted. I knew we couldn't replace it and I didn't know how I could live without it. When Nic got home he said he would take a look at it. He loves to fix things and went right to work taking it apart. He found that it had a stripped gear. He did some research and found a replacement gear online. We got the part this week and my amazing husband fixed it and it's as good as new. I love that this man can fix anything! It's one of his greatest talents. Love you babe!
Back in business!


5 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for handy hubbies! I would die without my Kitchenaid. And ours are the same age, so I'll have to be on the lookout for stripped gears!

jess said...

That's awesome! I use mine more and more all the time, I could never use a different kind I don't think. Yay Nic!

Wendy said...

Mmm. Those cookies look delicious

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I discovered your weblog using msn.
That is a very neatly written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.
Also visit my blog post - erinmore mixture

Anonymous said...

I drop a leave a response each time I like a post on a blog
or I have something to add to the discussion.
Usually it is triggered by the fire displayed in the post I read.
And after this post "Broken Kitchenaid (my husband is amazing!)".
I was actually excited enough to drop a comment ;-)
I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or do a few of the comments look like they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online social sites, I'd like to follow
you. Could you list every one of your community pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page
or linkedin profile?
Feel free to surf my page vuvuzelawhacker.com