Monday, September 12, 2011

W.O.W.

Our lives took a quick and crazy turn last Friday.

Nic got the job in Carson City, Nevada. He will be a Staff Attorney for the Nevada Supreme Court in the Criminal Division. It is a perfect fit for him and we feel so blessed that he has been offered this job. It is an answer to years of prayers and fasting. So, here starts our adventure of finding a place to live and moving all in 2 weeks!

A few weeks ago we found out we were pregnant, YEAH! I went in for my first doctor's appointment & ultrasound on Friday (same day & time we got offered the job). During the ultrasound I found out that I am pregnant with TWINS! Yes, 2 babies.

Don't ask me how I feel right now because I don't have an answer for you. Overwhelmed is the only thing I can say. I don't think you can get more life changing news in 1 day. You got a new job, you are moving out of state, and your are having twins, AHH!

We do feel so, so, blessed by our Heavenly Father. He truly watches over us and hears and answers our prayers.

New adventure here we come!

8 comments:

Sheryl said...

I know I commented on facebook, too, but I'm just soooo...excited for you!!! I know you already know this, but, PLEASE take it easy!!! Make everyone else do all the work. I hear carrying twins is a big job...if you have any questions, I'm sure my mom would be happy to help! But, she'll stress the same thing - TAKE IT EASY!!! (she stresses it to me and I've only got one in there...) I hope everything goes nice and smoothly for you and your family as you embark on this big adventure!!!

Aubrey said...

Congratulations to you guys! Wow!!! That is so wonderful, and I'm glad your prayers were heard. You guys are great people, and it's nice to see good things happen to great people. :) Good luck!

Keith and Shasta said...

W.O.W. You said it. I am so excited for you. So many big changes at the same time! Congratulations on the job, that is so wonderful, and so fun for you and your family. And a big congratulations to babies #2 and 3! I was so shocked when I read your post, at first I gasped, then I laughed. It is going to be busy, but so much fun. At least you won't be moving the day those babies are born. You will be settled in a new home and a new job and ready for them to join your family. Sam is going to be thrilled and alot of help I am sure! Good luck with everything. You will be the perfect mom for twins! Congratulations times three!

Janae said...

Hooray! What wonderful news on all fronts. I hope everything goes well.

Kristin said...

Your life is so exciting to me right now! : ) Congratulations on everything!!

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

Oh my goodness how fun and crazy all at the same time. Congrats friend and good luck with all the new changes.
XOXO

Alicia Clyde said...

Congratulations Ash! what fun and exciting news (and yes overwhelming) but knowing you you'll be super organized and cool and collected as ever! Good Luck!

Lesley said...

I didn't know any of this exciting news 'til I visited your blog. WOW!! I hope you come in and visit us at the deli before you move. Congratulations!! I am so happy for your little (getting a little big bigger) family.