Friday, July 8, 2011

What can you buy with $63?




Toddler Clothes:
Chistmas Dress
2 Cordory Pants
2 Jeans
Jeggings
2 Pairs of sweat pants
Tan Skirt
2 Jackets
1 Turtleneck
2 Sweaters

2 Child food trays
Shorts (with the tag still on)
Flip Flops
"Duplicity" DVD
A complete Little People Train Set

Being in law school has made me into a really frugal person, well that and being married to Nic. Years ago I would be embarrassed that I shop for used clothing and household items, but now I am proud! All of the clothing that I got for Sam is Gap or Children's Place. I could never afford those new for Samantha right now. I am thrilled at today's great buys! BTW the Little People train set looks brand new and included several people and animals.

3 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

You know I love it!! Good job!

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

What a great deal! I totally hear you about buying used clothes... but especially when you have more than one kid to dress you seem to realize how much money you can burn through for new clothes that only last a few months, so why not buy more for cheaper and lightly used?

jeffcam said...

I do the same thing Ash! Nothing better than a DEAL :)