Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dreaming of Pottery Barn

 I will admit that years ago I first started looking at Pottery Barn because of Rachel's love of it on Friends. I have been getting their catalogs for a long time  and I just dream of having a home that looks like this one day. Their style of decorating is so matched to my tastes and preferences, I LOVE IT. This months catalog has been my favorite ever. I love warm colors and its pretty much all they use in their decor.

I love this living room. It's so bright, clean, and classic. 

 I love a bright white bathroom. These double sinks and cute organization pieces are so awesome.
 I want this as my bedroom! I am in love with the striped bedding, monogrammed pillow, built in book shelves, oh my.
 Another room I love...
 I love these dishes. I would have so much fun mixing and matching these. It would make a beautifully set table.
I love this buffet

Maybe one day :)

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I love the pottery barn look too.

North Salties said...

I have the same dream! I get the magazines and wonder how I could do it cheaper. One day, one day! :)