Saturday, May 14, 2011

GRADUATION DAY!

It's here! The day we have been counting down to for years has finally arrived. Even typing this I have a hard time believing that it's over. My husband Nic finished 7 long years of college and graduated from the University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law with his Juris Doctor. I am so proud of him. I don't even know how to express it in words. His dedication and hard work never cease to amaze me. I admire him so much.

We had a wonderful day full of celebration with family and friends. I have millions of pictures to post, but this one is my favorite of the whole day:
These two overflow my heart with joy! I love this picture so much. It is just full of happiness to me.

The graduation ceremony was very good I thought. I loved the speakers and it is so nice to have such a small graduation class because the names go rather quickly.
Can you pick out Nic? Oh yes, he is the one with the U on his graduation cap :)






The After Party!!




Thank you to all of our family and friends who have supported us over the past several years.

Nic starts his Bar prep class on Monday and he will take the bar at the end of July. Then he will really be done. We are on an active job hunt and we have faith that something will come up soon!

2 comments:

Bayly said...

great party! congrats again Nic! Thanks for letting us be a part of his special day :)

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

Congrats! What a relief to have it all behind you guys! Miss you tons... and wish you the best!