Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Baking

We woke up to this..
...along with no heat! So what better to do than bake! Sam is really getting in to pretending to bake and cook. She loves helping me do any chore or project, so I thought I would let her help me bake. It was so much fun. She seemed to really enjoy it. I didn't think I would be able to do these fun things with her until she was older, so it was a lot of fun for me too. I LOVE having a girl!
 Sam eating the chocolate chips :)
 Don't mind my filthy kitchen and our lovely morning hair

 She was such a good helper, she loved doing exactly what I was doing

5 comments:

Wendy said...

The cookies even look delicious!

Jen said...

Ash, you are a cool mom. So patient to do that with a little one. What a good example you are! I need to do it more and care about mess a lot less.

DaveandBayly said...

how cute! she's such a good little helper! :)

Darcysmad said...

Holy cow! she seems to have a lot more hair than I last remember! I love doing things with the kids, it's so fun!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! What a great little helper you have there. Merry Christmas.