Monday, December 13, 2010

18 months old!!

I really can't believe that she has hit this milestone. I feel like all of a sudden she is no longer a baby, but a little girl. I will be honest, it makes me emotional! She is just growing so fast. She had her 18 month check up today and she is doing great! She weighs 24 lbs (46%) and she is 32 inches (61%). I couldn't believe it when they put her on the adult scale to weigh her, she just seemed so little standing there. I love her to pieces and I am so grateful for the chance I have to raise her.

 First day in church nursery, yes I cried when we took her in. How could she be old enough to be in there on her own?
Watching Sesame Street on my ipod :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Half B-day, SJ!!

Kevin and Jamie said...

she is adorable and so lucky to have you and Nic as her parents!