Monday, July 12, 2010

Sam updates...13 months old!

Sam continues to keep me on my toes everyday. She is the neatest thing ever. She has recently gotten into climbing. She likes to climb up her high chair or anything that gets her higher. Her words are getting more recognizable. She is saying daddy, doggy, duck, bye, and ball. She really loves monkeys right now, so we are watching a lot of Curious George movies from the library.

Has anyone used these Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Colors? I got them for Sam and she gets a real kick out of them.
I guess the bath was too much fun...she fell asleep right in the middle of playing! I am glad that Nic was in there with her :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Um, I was going to comment till the last line about your husband with her. I'm a little speechless now.

It's not every day you show us pics of Nic in the bath!!