Monday, September 14, 2009

State Fair

It wouldn't be Fall without a night at the State Fair. Nic and I go to the fair every year but this year was especially fun. My sister Jenny wanted our family to all go to the fair together for her birthday. It started out pretty rainy and cold but ended up being a nice evening. We did the all-you-can-eat ice cream night, watched the Alligator & Bear shows, watched the kids ride the rides, ate BBQ Turkey at the Utah's Own section, and tried some of the deep fried fair specialities. It was so much fun, here are some pictures of our night. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!

3 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

Looks like so much fun with the fam!!

Darcysmad said...

Your baby is getting so big. She's absolutely adorable, I can't wait until I can see what she looks like in person. I'm glad you guys had a blast!

Wendy said...

Sam looks awesome in that hoodie!