Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pennsylvania Goodness!!!

Most of you reading this have never had a Dunkin Donut, and if you have, you probably have not had a real Dunkin Donut....a peanut butter cream filled Dunkin Donut! My family is from PA and they really have the best food and the best treats! Any time that someone from our family is back home they are required to bring back all of the goods! PA is the only place (that we have found) that has peanut putter cream donuts and they are to die for. Here are some pics of the yummy stuff we love....

These are "gobs" from the best cooks in the world...the Amish. They sell these wonderful things at farmers markets and they are something that I remember from my childhood. They are like giant sandwich cookies that are vanilla and chocolate and then of course peanut butter and chocolate. I actually craved these all through my pregnancy and of course couldn't have them because you have to travel to State College for them!
Here are some great PA treats, tasty kakes and Boyers Mallo Cups. How is the whole state of Pennsylvania not obese with all of their wonderful food??

My dad and David also picked up some adorable Penn State clothing for Sam. I will take some pics of her when she wears them and post them!

No comments: