Saturday, December 1, 2012

God knows us and loves us!

Nic and I have had a rough year. Lately I have been feeling my prayers are not heard and I have  wondered about God's love for me. I prayed last night for a manifestation from Him to know that my prayers are heard.

God often shows me his love through nature.

We were on our way to the temple when we saw not one, but 2 beautiful rainbows. It wasn't raining. I knew this was my sign. As I got out my phone to take a picture a bald eagle appeared on the side of the road. A bald eagle...in Nevada. And if you know me, you know how important bald eagles are to me.

So, thank you Heavenly Father. This wasn't a coincidence. You heard my prayer and because you love me, you showed me.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

2 comments:

Jen said...

This made me cry, Ash. Thanks for sharing it.

Your situation also gives our family a chance to exercise our faith, so I am gratefiul for that. We pray for you all the time.

Wendy said...

Ditto to Jen's comment. Completely. Love you so much. So grateful you shared.