Friday, November 12, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Have you heard about the awesome promotion that Shutterfly is doing? My friend posted it on her blog and now I am stealing her idea! You can get 50 free holiday cards if you do a blog post about Shutterfly and their awesome products.

I used Shutterfly for Sam's 1st Year Birthday invite and they turned out really cute. It was the first time that I had used their website and I felt like there were a lot of cute options to choose from. The quality of printing was really good, plus they had really fast shipping which I loved.

I think I am going to make something similar for our Christmas cards this year, I really like the idea of this card because you can combined your christmas cards with your holiday newsletter. Plus, if you want them to mail and address your cards for you they will do that for only $1 per card. Check them out, they are awesome!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Here is my current address so you can mail me one of those cards.;-)

169 Okinawa Rd.
Seaside, CA 93955

Can't wait!!!

(P.S. don't you love how I'm assuming that you are going to send me one...)

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Of course I am sending one to you :) Thanks so much for your address! Hope you guys are doing awesome!!