Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Summer Vacations


Nic and I set aside some of our tax return for a simple summer vacation. We are trying to decide where to go, so I thought I would ask you for your ideas and suggestions. We want to go somewhere that is close enough to drive to, somewhere that would provide opportunities to walk/hike and be outside, and obviously it has to be pretty cheap. Yellowstone seems like a perfect fit...but we have been there twice before and we are looking to try somewhere new. Our biggest concern is Sam, so we want to plan a lot of outside time. Have you been on vacation with a baby (she will be 1 when we go)? Have you been on any fun, cheap vacations? If so, I would love to hear your thoughts!!! Thanks.

2 comments:

jess said...

Ephraim! lol What about the Grand Canyon or something? I've never been there but might be fun. I don't know how long of a drive that is. Or we can go see Aunt Kathy

Natalie said...

I always love Park City with the alpine slide, minature golf, and outlet malls. Last year we did a "stay" cation and just did a bunch of local stuff during the day. We went to the Copper mine, dinosaur park in Ogden, we wanted to go to This is the place park but didn't make it there. You'll have to let me know what you decide to do. We have been wanting to do the same thing something not too expensive and close.