Wednesday, November 25, 2009


I wanted to do a post to say how thankful I am to my Heavenly Father for the wonderful life that he has given to me. I am given so much more then I deserve. I am overwelmed with everything that I have!

5 years ago today I got engaged to the man of my dreams. I never thought that I would end up with someone so perfect. He is the most generous, kind, hardworking, intelligent, handsome man I know. I couldn't live without him and I am thankful for how he helps me to become a better person. I love you Nic!

My dearest Samantha, how I love being your mom. You bring so much happiness to me. You make me so happy to me a woman, a mother, and a wife. You help me see hapiness in everything around me. You make me smile and laugh everyday. I love watching you learn and grow. You have changed my life forever.

My wonderful, funny, peanut butter, Penn State loving family! I had such a happy childhood all because of my parents and siblings. My brothers are so awesome and I love them so much. My sisters are really my best friends. I love the time that we get to spend together!! I love and admire them all so much.

My in-laws...that's right! I love them. I know that's opposite of what most people feel about their in-laws, but mine are the exception to the rule! You have never met a more kind, inviting, friendly family then the Mills Family. I literally feel like I am a part of their family and I feel that their home is my second home. I feel so blessed that Nic came from such a wonderful family.

My wonderful friends! I just can't let go of people, so my friends are my friends for life! I love you all so much and I am thankful that you are a part of my life!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!!!

1 comment:

Kevin and Jamie said...

I am thankful that we were roomates 7 years ago!!!Great post Ash, I hope you guys have a great holiday!!