Thursday, October 8, 2009

Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!

My sister has always made the best chocolate chip cookies. I finally decided to get the recipe from her and try them out. They are DELICIOUS and so soft. I had always just used the recipe on the back of the Nestle Chocolate Chip bag, but these are so much better.





Here is the recipe if you want it:
1 cup butter/shortening (I do 1/2 of each)
1 1/2 cups of sugar
3/4 cups of brown sugar
3 eggs
3 cups of flour
1 1/2 tsp os salt
1 1/2 tsp of baking soda
3 tsp of vanilla
Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

mmm yum! Thanks for sharing!

Allie and Fam said...

YUM! I'm always looking for good 'classic' cookie recipes! Thanks.

Aubrey said...

I made these and you're right! They ARE delicious! One thing though, the recipe doesn't call for chocolate chips. So I just dumped a whole bag in... :) They turned out great, thanks for sharing!