Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sammy Jo is 2 months old!

I can't believe it! How can she be 2 months old?? I am so excited for her to be blessed this Sunday. She is such an angel and such a blessing to our lives. She is growing everyday. She now loves to coo and smile all of the time. She is learning to grasp things and is fascinated with everything around her. She is already such a social gal, always wanting to see what's going on.

Being a stay at home mom is THE BEST! At first I was frustrated everyday and felt confused as to why woman feel such joy in raising their children. I felt like everday was so hard and I couldn't get anything done. Now that my body is feeling better and Sam is getting a little older it has gotten so much better. Seeing her smile and respond to me is so rewarding. I feel like I fall more in love with her everyday, which is crazy because I already love her so much!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Ash she is such a cute little girl!!! I still need to see her in person. It was hard for me staying home at first too. It certainly wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. It's so worth it though. I'm so happy for your little family. Hope to see you soon.

Nat

Marcus, Randi, and Isaac said...

Oh the joys of mommyhood! It get's even better.

makana said...

Sam is darling! I am glad you got to go to Chicago and had such a great time there.