Saturday, May 30, 2009

No baby yet!

I know, I shouldn't be complaining. I am not even at my due date yet. I always had in my head that I would have the baby at the end of May, and not in June. I am the most impatient person and so the last week has been killing me. Everyone you see from your co-workers to strangers at the store are so kind to ask when I am due and kindly say that my feet look so swollen they feel bad for me. Maybe its the hormones but I am going crazy with all of the attention. Anywhere I go I feel like I am carrying a huge banner that says "I am 9 months pregnant".

Nic has tried to convince me to enjoy these last few days. I really do want to enjoy these last moments that I get to carry this baby and feel her inside of me. What an amazing opportunity and journey this has been. In so many ways I don't want it to end. We are really freaked out about becoming parents, I guess ready or not right!

Thanks to everyone who has given us so much help and support throughout this pregnancy. Especially our families, we love you so much!

7 comments:

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

I know how that last week is!!! My daughter was born on June 1st and I had that same thing in mind.....I would have her at the end of May. That last day killed me....hang in there!!!

jess said...

Well, we're so excited! Sugar needs another friend to play with!

Kevin said...

Good Luck ASh! We are thinking about ya!

Kevin said...

by the way, this is Jamie

chrisshelbyemma said...

Girl, she will be here before you know it! You better call me or text me when she gets here!! I love you!

Wendy said...

You should enjoy the attention you're getting now, because pretty soon I'll only care about you for your baby! Just ask Jess, that's what happened with me and her. :)